Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Long Duk Kim

This is me being silly at 5am. My little tribute to the great John Hughes! I'm such a HUGE fan of his movies and I think anyone who isn't has to be crazy. I remember watching sixteen candles almost every time I spent the night at my aunts house while I was growing up, and it's still one of my favorite movies of all time. I couldn't resist doing this, especially after seeing all the wonderful tributes at http://www.achariya.net/ Go check them out!





John Hughes lives on!
Kimberly Casanova

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntykuro said...

wheee, oh god, long duk! yay, great post.

August 12, 2009 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Phire Zuhra said...

that made me chuckle when I say it. Great job!

August 12, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Casanova said...

Ahaha. Just being goofy. Thank you<3

August 12, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home