Friday, September 14, 2007

Theeee.. R.I.P Kimberly Casanova's Computer Sale!

That's right guys, my computer died today. :'[ Thank god my sister was nice enough to allow me to use hers to inform. He was pretty old though. It was sudden, there was no suffering. *strokes computer carcass* It's been a pretty depressing day. It totally sucks not having a computer, you have no idea! I also wanna say sorry about the lack of updating, it's been a while since I've blogged anything, I've just been super busy. :[ After the mini viking funeral we had for him today, I broke down and decided to have a sale in hopes to raise enough to purchase a new one, this is my biggest sale to date. As some of you may know, I am in the process of getting certified to become a nurses assistant, I'm not financially able to just run right out and purchase a new one, otherwise I'd be hooking one up right now. Due to my computer's sudden death, my new line will have to be put on hold until further notice.

Come check out my sale! There may be something that catches your eye! and please spread the word, if you know someone who loves shoes and jewelry.. etc then send 'em on over! Ever little bit helps more than you can imagine.

The location of the sale is listed in my picks in world or go to the link below for a direct teleport!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fur%20Liberty/151/156/22

Thanks for taking the time out to read this, it's mucho appreciated.<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home