Friday, July 27, 2007

FINALLY finished. Geesh

Yeah, so it's been almost two weeks since I started these and I'm just now finishing up on them. I'll admit that I haven't been on them for two weeks straight, but I worked on them every free chance I got. So I apologize on this slow release, and to everyone that kept asking about them. I'm going out of town in about 5 days from now, so it's a relief to finally get these released and make a few extra bucks for my much needed trip, SO GO BUY THESE. Kthxbai. I kid, I kid. But seriously, DO it. <3>

So here they are, my attempt at Flats. They come in 8 packs: Zebra, Sequins, Glittery, Bright-n-Shiney, Solids, Houndstooth, Stripes, or the big fatty fat pack which includes all 8 Pairs. I plan on doing more textures for these, so if you noticed that there isn't polka dots, hearts, stars, plaids and all the other popular prints, then don't worry, for those are next on my list when I get the chance. The legwarmers are sold seperate unless you buy the fat pack. I do love the way I have these scripted (not to toot my own horn or anything) I have them so that you can change any part of the shoe a different color, including the leg straps. The combinations are endless with these puppies. Enough rambling though, I'm tired and I sound like I have a.d.d. :[ Props to my lurvely models whom so graciously posed when I was drained and too lazy. <3

Oh and join our update group! It's All Good & KCD

Find these at any of the shops located in my inworld picks.

Mucho lurves and thanks for reading. <3

P.S.
Be sure to check out Camie's new releases! http://camie-cooper.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home